Real Estate Albania
Five Great Reasons to Buy Property in Albania
- It’s Affordable: The market in Albania is full of low cost, high quality real estate for sale. There are literally thousands of brand new, great value apartments, houses and offices on sale now at unbelievable prices. Even in the best locations, such as the capital Tirana, or the coastal metropolis of Durrës there are fantastic bargains to take advantage of when it comes to buying Albanian real estate. From rural homesteads, to palatial urban apartments, there’s property for sale in Albania to suit the needs of every potential investor, all at prices that can’t be beaten – not even in neighbouring countries. Property in Albania is great value beyond belief!
- It’s Growing: Having long been overlooked by investors, Albanian properties are now beginning to be snapped up by savvy foreigners looking for a good deal. Albania is a rapidly developing economy, on the path to European integration, and as such is a safe bet for a healthy return on your investment.
- It’s Beautiful: Witch lush, sun-drenched beaches; towering mountains; rolling fields and cities abundant with exquisite architecture; entering the Albanian real estate market gives you access to one of Europe’s most gorgeous countries. There’s great property for sale across the whole of Albania, making the dream of owning a luxurious home in the most beautiful of settings a reality for thousands of foreigners each year.
- It’s Accessible: Albania lies on a crossroads between continents, with Turkey, Greece and Italy just moments away. Its central location makes it a great place to discover Europe and beyond, and is a key part of the country’s rapid economic development. Owning a property in Albania enables investors to take advantage of the great tourism and business opportunities afforded by the country’s great location. Buy Albanian real estate now to move into the throbbing heart of Southern Europe!
- It’s Albania: Albanian property brings with it Albanian culture. This warm, beautiful country has thousands of years of proud history and tradition, and is famed for its food, hospitality and fantastic climate. There is nowhere else in the region with so much to offer its guests. Investing in real estate in Albania is the best way to discover this amazing and wonderful country.
So why delay? There is so much amazing property for salient Albania, and so many great opportunities. Invest now in properties in Albania for a great return on your money, a great new life and a great adventure!
from € 24 200
Complex "Deneko" is in a very quiet place away from noise and close enough to the sea.
Complex Green Tower
from € 26 400
High quality, cheap prices
Apartment Alb Adriatic
from € 26 400
The residence “Alb Adriatic” is a small nice residence in the second line of Adriatic Sea.
from € 27 300
Best sandy beaches for ideal family vacations, especially with children
from € 27 300
“Oslo” is one of the best complexes in Vlora city, in the first line and has its own spacious territory.
from € 33 000
Functional and small apartments in Saranda
Apartment Sole 2
from € 33 000
So close to Montenegro, so different in prices.
from € 34 045
Luxury residential complex in Vlora city.
€ 35 000
High quality building, best price in Saranda!
- Protocol contract signed for twice taxation prevention between the Albania and Germany
Albania's Ministry for Foreign Affairs authorized the Protocol associated with Exchange of Devices of Ratification from the Agreement among the Republic of the Albania as well as Federal Republic of the Germany for the Deterrence of Dual Taxation along with Financial Evasion related to Taxation on Income as well as Capital.
- Mr. Berisha, Prime Minister of Albania: a success style
For the duration of his visit within Paris, Mr, Berisha, the Prime Minister of Albania for the reason that guest associated with respect of the French federal government, for dealing with in regards to the global financial challenges associated with 2012
- Durres Port plays a key role in the development of Albania
The biggest port within Albania, Durres Port performs a key role within the development of the Albania plus the region. Approximately 90 percent from the Albanian's maritime transportation passes with 80-hectare port each year, in addition to it is developing at the yearly average associated with 5-6 percent.
- Albania open for business
Along with the foreign direct investment which is called FDI, obtaining tripled among 2006 as well as 2010, the federal government, led through Prime Minister Mr. Sali Berisha, spent some time working hard to acquire a competitive investment atmosphere, dropping corporation taxes from 25 percent in order to 10 percent as well as personal income tax through 23 percent in order to 10 percent. Community protection contributions have dropped from thirty-two percent to fifteen percent for business people.